The best advice on pregnancy is understanding your reproductive cycle, understanding the conceptual messages, and paying attention to your overall health. Pregnancy and pregnancy are complex, satisfying and exciting events.
What should I do before I get Pregnant?
- Know your most fertile time – usually about 14 days before the start of your next phase. So, if your cycle is 28 days, your 14 weeks of your date are your maximum (the day is the first day you started your term). If your 30 day cycle is, it’s time to continue 16 days.
- Keep your body temperature outside – You need a low-cost basal thermometer to display minor algae at your body temperature each day when you sign your fertility period.
- Look for the cervical mask – this can be one of the best tips on pregnancy. By checking every day the “egg white” resembling a vagina that shows you the shivering and abundant time.
- sex using the position of the missionary – a welcome “on the quality of man,” works to promote gravity flow to the uterus, sperm formation, Samson is integrated with the training and training of eggs. One of the best tips for pregnancy – after its appearance, a woman can stay in her feet and tend to integrate slowly into the womb for a few minutes.
- Smoking and alcohol elimination – Not only for your health, but also when you become pregnant, not only the fetus who develops smoking and the harmful effects of alcohol,
- You can get the best vitamin / mineral / nutrient supplement – daily digestion cheaper foods and more time per day. Vitamins and minerals are just the beginning. A full range of high quality nutritional supplements helps to fill everyone’s food shortages. They will use nutrients such as amino acids, antioxidants, biofluorocarbons, protons, enzymes and other nutrients that the body will need. Alpha lipoic acid, acetyl-L-carinine and others.
- Adaptation to a healthy lifestyle – This is one of the most important strategies for pregnancy. A healthy lifestyle includes nutritional supplements, adequate sleep quality, stress management, sensible exercise, and weight management through weight management.
Finally, relax and enjoy your partner. A firm attempt is not the best advice on pregnancy.
More importantly, it means that pregnancy and the desire to have that special baby will be more important than you and your spouse. It’s not only that it means you’re healthier, it will also increase the possibility of a healthy baby.